Thursday, April 25, 2013

Less Tech More Freedom When It Comes To Writing.

I have decided to hand write the CERN story after rewriting chapter one three times on the computer. The problem about writing on the computer besides the distraction of the internets is the grammatical mistakes I have been making. I have solved this problem by unplugging myself and using a moleskine notebook. These suckers aren't cheep but it's as if you are really writing a book when you put your pencil to the paper. Currently I am on page 50 of chapter 5. I prefer writing with a pencil and paper because believe it or not I have more control over what I am doing. This may seem strange but there is more freedom in working with analogue technology. This is only my first draft and I plan on typing it out after it is fully written and revised (edited).  Changes are really easy to make as all you need is an eraser, I can carry it around all over the place and I can work on it regardless of a power source. That's the very definition of freedom.

1 comment:


  1. Instead, he mentioned the actual pressures of being the center of attention. After a current spout regarding hate pursuing dispute concerning Mine craft s EULA, Persson noticed he or she didn t hold the link to their enthusiasts he believed he'd. Upon turning into less of a person and more of the image, Perssonsaid that the time was to market.Persson wasn't the sole personal in charge of makingMinecraft to the giant house that it is nowadays. Take, for instance, the haunting rating which accompanies participants in their Minecraftadventures.Cheap RS Gold

    ReplyDelete